Finding Love in 2011
Not so long ago, people used to be embarrassed to admit they had met their match online. Now it’s become a pretty common way to find love.
According to a survey by eHarmony and Harris Interactive, of those aged 20 to 54:
- 19.4% of newlyweds met online
- 17.2% made their love connection through friends
- 17.2% met their future spouse at work
- 8.8% learned to love someone they met at school
- 8.3% found romance at a party or other social gathering
How did you meet YOUR significant other?