“Shotgun Tom” Kelly at the Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach: Interview With Jack Richards of Pleasant Holidays
All this week “Shotgun Tom” Kelly is broadcasting live from the beautiful Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach, an incredible resort which recently completed a $50 million makeover. “Shotgun Tom” spoke with Jack Richards, the President & CEO of Pleasant Holidays, the Hawaii vacation experts for more than 50 years, all about the beauty of Kauai.
When you’re planning your trip to Hawaii, Pleasant Holidays is there to take care of all your booking needs.
Some fun facts about Pleasant Holidays & the island of Kauai:
- Pleasant Holidays is THE expert on Hawaii and has been selling Hawaii for over 50 years.
- They have 100 employees in the Hawaiian Islands who can help you book your trip better than anyone else.
- If you’re looking to plan your trip to Hawaii, call Pleasant Holidays at (800) 448-3333 or visit PleasantHolidays.com.
- Kauai is the most popular Hawaiian island, with over 50 miles of beaches is Hawaii’s fourth largest and oldest island.
- The island has a ton of activities for everyone from zip lines to helicopter tours.
- No matter what you want to do, Pleasant Holidays is there to make it happen for you.
You can hear the entire interview below:
To find out how you can win your TWO stays to Kauai from K-EARTH 101, click here.
For ideas on what to do while in Kauai, click here.
For more of “Shotgun Tom” Kelly in Kauai, click here.