Talk about someone who loves their job. All this week, “Shotgun Tom” Kelly is broadcasting live from the beautiful Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach and is sharing his incredible experiences. Today he spoke with Steve Yannarell, Resort Manager of Kauai Marriott Resort, Sue Kanhono, Executive Director of the Kauai Visitors Bureau and Guy Higa, Executive Chef of Kauai Marriott Resort.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly’s interview with Steve Yannarell, Resort Manager of Kauai Marriott Resort:
Highlights of the interview:
- The resort just completed a $50 million renovation.
- The renovation touched all parts of the resort including the lobby, all of the restaurants and the 356 guest rooms.
- The 26,000 sq. ft. pool is the largest single level pool in the state of Hawaii.
- The kids’ pool has a brand new slide.
- The resort is very unique with their beachside location.
- There are new additions to the golf course.
- There are great added value packages to the resort which can be find when you click here.
- It’s a great location for your fantasy wedding.
- The resort included a complimentary airport shuttle and kids club.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly speaks with Sue Kanoho, Executive Director of the Kauai Visitors Bureau on the next page.