As your Official Hawaiian Vacation Station, we’re giving away TWO stays at the stunning Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach on the island of Kauai. If you’re one of the lucky winners to win the dream vacation stays, get a head start on planning your activities right at the resort so you don’t have to go far from your luxurious hotel suite. [photogallerylink id=37792 align=left]
From outdoor recreations by the beach to the gourmet restaurants and lounges, there’s no shortage of exhilarating activities to enjoy during your stay at the Kauai Marriott Resort!
1. Fitness/Outdoor recreation: From the state of the art, complimentary fitness center to the spectacular outdoor swimming pool (the largest single pool in Hawaii), there’s something for everyone to keep active and cool while absorbing all the island has to offer! For sand-lovers, the Kalapaki Beach is just a short jaunt from the resort, or you can lounge poolside while watching the kids splash around in the water.
The resort also offers on site jogging/hiking trails, kayaking, surfing, tennis, volleyball and more to spend the day soaking up the sun and keeping active!
2. Spa: There’s no such thing as stress on the island of Hawaii, and with the relaxing Alexander Spa and Salon right at the resort, you can melt away all the frustration from work and home to have a clear, relaxed mind during your vacation.
The luxurious spa features body scrub, body wrap, facial treatments, manicures/pedicures, massages, waxing and more all to help keep you relaxed and turn the clock back years on your life. An appointment is required, so make sure to book early by calling 1-808-246-4918.
3. Restaurants: Dine on local flavors and dishes from around the world at the many restaurants and lounges right at the resort. From American, Japanese, Italian and more, there’s something tasty for every pallet. And the best part, all the restaurants feature breathtaking ocean views so you can enjoy Hawaii’s island beauty from your table.
Take your special someone out to a romantic dinner in one of the exclusive gazebos and cabanas on the beach or enjoy the fun energy of the Kalapaki Grill at poolside!
4. Golf: Making its return this May at the resort is the outstanding 9-hole golf course Kiele Moana Nine at the Kauai Lagoons Golf Club. Featuring brand new putting ranges, bunkers and longest stretch of continuous ocean holes of any course in Hawaii, the new 9-hole stretch will be paired up with the original Kiele Mauka Nine, to complete 18-holes of thrilling golf for a challenging game perfect for avid golfers.
5. Nearby Local Activities: The best part about the Kauai Marriott Resort is its central location that’s close by countless local activities and attractions on the island. Venture off the resort and explore the Wailua and Opaekaa Falls five minutes away, the Koke’e State Park, Kauai Backcountry Adventures that includes a exhilarating zipline adventure, scenic helicopter tours and much, much more just in your reach from the resort!