Ashton Kutcher Confirmed To Join Cast Of Two And A Half Men

ashton kutcher Ashton Kutcher Confirmed To Join Cast Of Two And A Half Men

Photo: Francois Durand/Getty Images

It’s official, Ashton Kutcher is now winning! He doesn’t date goddesses, but is married to a cougar, and now he’s the new star of Two and a Half Men. Late yesterday, Kutcher inked a deal to replace Charlie Sheen on the hit CBS show, where he will reportedly be paid close to $1 million an episode!

The former star of Fox’s hit series The 70’s Show, Ashton was confirmed by CBS and Warner Bros. on Thursday to make the move to Men as Charlie’s replacement on the series.

Ashton released a statement saying, “I can’t wait to get to work with this ridiculously talented 2.5 team and I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers’ homes. I can’t replace Charlie Sheen but I’m going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!”

What do you think of Ashton joining the cast of Men? Will you continue to watch the show?

[Source: Pop Eater]

Comments

1. JANET says:

I LOVE 2 1/2 MEN WITH OR WITHOUT CHARLIE AND WHO DOESN’T LIKE ASHTON…. SO I THINK THEY ARE SAFE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. I’M CURIOUS TO SEE HOW THEY WILL THROW ASHTON INTO THE MIX. BUT THEY HAVE SUCH GREAT WRITERS I THINK THE SHOW WILL BE JUST FINE.. CAN’T WAIT TO SEE A NEW EPISODE..

2. The Dude! says:

Ashton is a waste of time.

That girglling sound you hear is the sounds of another hit show going down the drain….

It happens to them all some time.

3. limestone says:

I liked him on The 70’s Show, but I am not looking forward to watching him on 2 and a Half Men. I would rather watch reruns. I give the show half a seaon at best before it collapses.

4. RainbowRay says:

Good luck to him!

Sufficiently Achieving
    RainbowRay
    ??????

5. Queen,Elsa says:

ok, this is my take on what will happen…. Challie meets this guy and they find out they have the same mom, (she gave him up) and challie wants to find himself and gos to live with monks, and he gives his house to the new little bro, becouse challie loves to stick it to Alan… and the new bro opes a despencery in the same biulding as alans office… and of couse he has a hippie name like (moringglory)…lol

1. Queen,Elsa says:

fogot to put challie was on vac. w/ rose and left her to become a monk..

6. Laurie A. says:

Jason Bateman was my first choice!

7. Cindie says:

While Charlie was funny, it was the interaction between all the characters that made the show a hit. Obviously he’s not funny on his own or he would be a stand-up comic. Personally, I think Holland Taylor and Angus Jones are hilarious.