Best and Worst Easter Candy for Your Diet
April 22, 2011 3:45 PM
Easter is a fun holiday with lots of different food choices. But some are better for your diet than others. Here’s a quick look at the best, and the worst.
- Best: Cadbury Crème Egg, 150 calories.
- Worst: Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg, 180 calories
- Best: Peeps, 140 calories.
- Worst: Whoppers Robin Eggs, 180 calories
- Best: Jelly Beans, 140 calories.
- Worst: Chocolate Bunny, 690 calories
- Best: Hard-Boiled Easter Eggs, 70 calories