The Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is located in the beautiful area of Maui called Wailea. “Shotgun Tom” Kelly spoke with Kathy Costello of the Wailea Resort Association to learn more about the area.
Highlights of Wailea:
- Every morning, visitors can take part in the mile and a half beach walk along the ocean to see the whales and turtles before the waves start up. The walk is open to both walkers and joggers.
- Wailea has many local shops and tons of shopping, especially at the local mall, The Shops at Wailea, located right by the resort.
- There are many local artists who sell their work.
- There are plenty of local restaurants to take advantage of.
- Wailea is the only resort area in Hawaii to have a golf course with 54 holes.
- For more information on Wailea visit WaileaResortAssociation.com.