One of the most important features of the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Maui is the beautiful landscaping. There is a great deal of thought and work put into keeping the resort looking as beautiful as it does all the time. During his broadcasting live from the resort this week, “Shotgun Tom” Kelly got more insight into the landscaping of the resort from Shawn Ardoin, the resort’s horticultural expert and who is also an artist.
Highlights of the landscaping at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa:
- There are hundreds and hundreds of unique flowers on the island of Maui.
- Shawn’s favorite flower on the grounds of the resort is the gardenia.
- The look of the grounds of the resort and keeping it beautiful and clean is a top priority.
- There are a team of landscapers at the resort who work 7 days a week.
- Shawn enjoys to paint in his spare time and enjoys abstract work relating to fish and ocean themes.
- You can check out his work at shawnardoin.com.