While visiting the island of Maui, there is never a shortage of activities to do. All this week “Shotgun Tom” Kelly is broadcasting live from the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa on the sun-drenched island of Maui, and spoke with Keli’i Brown, the Director of Public Relations and Promotions for the Maui Visitors Bureau to learn about some of the exciting activities to do while visiting the island.
Highlights of activities in Maui from the Maui Visitors Bureau:
- Anything you can imagine doing on any type of vacation in the tropics can be done on the island of Maui from making leis, to whale watching, surfing, hiking on a dormant volcano, scuba diving and much more.
- One of the best activities in Maui is the two hour drive Road to Hana, know to be one of the best drives in Hawaii.
- An exciting activity to try is paddle boarding, which was invented in Maui.
- There is a passenger ferry available to check out the other Maui County islands.
- There is something to do for everyone in Maui.
- For more on what to do while in Maui, visit visitmaui.com.