Today's Tickets @ 2 Song: “Heart And Soul” by Huey Lewis And The News

Video: Lisa Stanley Takes a Wild Water Ride On The ‘Aquaduck’

lisa on the aqua duck coaster1 Video: Lisa Stanley Takes a Wild Water Ride On The Aquaduck

Lisa Stanley put on a brave face and took on the wet n’ wild water coaster on the Disney Dream Ship. Her whole ride was captured on video from her point of view as she splashed through all the twists and turns of the water ride! Watch the video to see how it turned out!

This on-ship ride must have been quite a rush, see how Lisa handled it!

Comments

1. barbara says:

I have got to go on this!!!!

2. Lynette says:

So fun! Can’t wait to get on it!

3. RainbowRay says:

Hey Lisa! So much for the saying, “You’re all wet!” or “You’re wet behind the ears!” Right?

I dream of FIona and I being on one of those Cruise ships one day and also when we have a family. Wouldn’t that be something Fiona? Fiona? FIOOOONAAA? (ha!)

Love does make a fool out of you doesn’t it? I don’t mind, I really don’t. Miss you and LOVE YOU Fiona!

RainbowRay
    ??????

4. Bernie says:

Looks like great fun. I assume she did not get a water weggie?

5. Betty says:

Lisa,
    You are more brave than I would be. Enjoyed watching the video. I listen to KRTH every day and I especially love the Gary Bryant show.

6. Laurie Ackerman says:

Splish splash I ‘ a taking a bath along about a Saturday night!
    Way down upon a Swanne River that’s where I’ll be!

7. Pat Coyle says:

Shoot, I wanted to see Lisa in her bikini, not some lousy T shirt.