Race For The Cure With K-EARTH 101
Whether you’re running for yourself, a friend, family member or total stranger, no matter who you run for, you’re helping to saving someone’s life by putting an end to breast cancer. The Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure is coming to Dodger Stadium on Sunday, March 6th and now is the time to register for the Race.
This year’s goal is for 15,000 participants and to raise $4 million.
- Join K-EARTH 101 on Saturday, February 26th from 11am-1pm at a location to be announced soon in Pasadena for a special Pre-Race Rally.
- Look for K-EARTH 101 along the Race route.
- Sunday, March 6, 2011 at Dodger Stadium.
- Sign-up at the Susan G. Komen website.
- You can get a discount of $5 off adult registration if you enter this code when you sign-up: kearth.
- Up to 75-percent of the net income from each domestic Affiliate Race stays in the local community to fund breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment projects.
- A minimum of 25-percent of the net income from each domestic Affiliate Race supports the Komen for the Cure Award and Research Grant Programs, which fund groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific conferences around the world.
- For more information check out the Los Angeles affiliate Susan G. Komen website.
K-EARTH 101 is a proud partner of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.