Ted Williams Reunites With His Estranged Mother

ted williams reunites with his mother Ted Williams Reunites With His Estranged Mother

Photo: Columbus Dispatch/YouTube

Along with the rest of the country, we’ve been following the inspiring story of the homeless man with the golden radio voice, Ted Williams. Williams was reunited with his long-lost 92-year-old mother on Thursday night in a very emotional exchange.

The Columbus Dispatch, who first posted the original video of Williams that helped turn his life around, captured the first reunion of him and his mother, Julia, in over 20 years.

As Ted approached his mother, he repeated “Hi, Mommy! Hi, Mommy! Hi, Mommy!” while he walked down the hallway with cameramen following his every step. They met in a New York City Hotel and Ted gave his mother a warm embrace and said, “I told you I was coming this year. I don’t look my best, but I’m home.”

The K-EARTH 101 Morning Show played the audio this morning, but now watch their happy reunion in the footage below!

[Source: Pop Eater]

Comments

1. Sylvia says:

GOD is good!

2. RainbowRay says:

Good for him! Reunited with his mother after 20 years. I still say he should be on the radio. This clip is special. A happy reunion.

Rainbow Ray
    ?????

3. Thurston Bowden says:

WHAT A REMARKABLE STORY COLUMBUS OHIO SHOULD WIN FOR STORY OF THE YEAR. i HOPE HE COMES WORKS FOR K-RTH SOME DAY.

4. till says:

Congrats Ted…Reunited with your mother after 20 years. With all the celebrity treatment and new found $$$ be sure to pay your back child support.

1. till says:

“detained by police on Monday night after a shouting match with one of his daughters at a Hollywood hotel.” Here come the true colors.

5. till says:

keep flagging this!! it’s all true!! CRACKHEAD!! I know this creep. He was with my kids grandma, had her doing alot of bad things and even hurt her. He is very smart and manipulative, but he really is´╗┐ a bad person.. He doesn’t deserve anything from anyone!! I seriously DOUBT he’s clean… He used to pimp out my ex mother in law for crack, but deserves this because of his voice? I am saddened by this whole thing.. I hope you expose yourself real soon Ted, we know who you really are!!