K-EARTH 101's 43 Hours Of Commercial Free Christmas Music

christmas lights spencer platt K EARTH 101's 43 Hours Of Commercial Free Christmas Music

Photo: Spencer Platt/Getty Images

Christmas just isn’t the same without the correct music to set the mood.  Beginning at 5am on Christmas Eve, we’re doing just that by playing 43 hours of Christmas music, commercial free.

You’ll hear plenty of Christmas Classics from artists like [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bing Crosby[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Elvis Presley[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Beatles[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Elton John[/lastfm] and many more!

Spend your Christmas with us!

Have a very merry Christmas from all of us at K-EARTH 101 and Pacific Sales!

“White Christmas” by [lastfm link_type=””]Bing Crosby[/lastfm]

“Blue Christmas” by [lastfm link_type=””]Elvis Presley[/lastfm]

“Step Into Christmas” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Elton John[/lastfm]

“Happy Christmas (War Is Over)” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Lennon[/lastfm]

“Wonderful Christmas Time” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Paul McCartney[/lastfm]

“Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Brenda Lee[/lastfm]

“Last Christmas” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Wham[/lastfm]

“The Christmas Song” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nat King Cole[/lastfm]

“Celebrate Me Home” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Loggins[/lastfm]

“Someday At Christmas” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stevie Wonder[/lastfm]

“I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Mellencamp[/lastfm]

1. Patricia in Acton, CA says:

Please can you play “Green Christmas” by Stan Freeberg? Thanks, and Merry Chri$tma$!

2. Mikey says:

I’m so glad KEARTH doesn’t play Christmas music all day, every day starting in November like some other radio stations. It’s cool to hear a song every now and then, but non-stop music from guys like Michael Buble(?)? I don’t want to hear it constantly. It sort of invalidates the feeling you get hearing it over and over!

3. RainbowRay says:

I enjoy Stevie Wonder’s Someday at Christmas, very romantic and harmonious in my opinion. I love Elvis and “Blue Christmas” reminds me of the girl I’m leaving behind this Christmas (Fiona; Merry Christmas Fiona and a Happy New Year; miss you already). When I listen to “Blue Christmas”, I often think of her. Sorry, I can’t be with you this Christmas, but I dream of the day we will be together again. Rainbow Ray, Toronto, Canada

4. oldies76 says:

43 hours, that it?? Why not 44

1. Jimmy says:

That makes no sense and would go past Christmas. It’s better to stop at midnight like they’re going to do.

6. Kells says:

Can anyone tell me the title and the artist to this christmas song: It’s a modern song, unique to the band (not a cover) and it ends with the band singing the first verse of twinkle twinkle little star repetitively…. help me out people!