Today's Tickets @ 2 Song: “Kiss On My List” by Hall & Oates

Morning Show Poll: Are You a Chevy or Ford Lover?

Tomorrow morning, Gary and Lisa are talking about the upcoming LA Auto Show starting this Friday and running through Thanksgiving weekend. We’re looking forward to checking out all the new models and sleek and stylish designs of concept cars that are bound to be on display at the show, but will they stand up to the classic makes like Chevy and Ford?

There are few cars as reliable as the American-made brands of Chevrolet and Ford, so Gary and Lisa want to know: Do you prefer Chevy or Ford models?! Vote on which you brand you like better, and they’ll reveal the results on CBS 2 tomorrow morning!

Which car brand is better: Chevy or Ford…vote on your favorite below and watch for the results on CBS 2 tomorrow morning!

Check out the LA Auto Show starting this Friday, November 19th at the LA Convention Center. Click here to buy the special online tickets for only $10!

Comments

1. Mikey says:

I have one word – Autobots

2. Laura says:

Chevy is a better brand and has sexy cars. Ford cars are easier to maintain because of the more Made in America parts, but I think Dodge with its beauutiful and super sexy cars has certainly came up to meet Chevy and Nissan. I’d go for a Dodge & certainly my BMW 745i uuuummmm, super super sexy ( :

3. Paul says:

Tell Lisa I want another dance, just like the one we had on the Queen Mary.
    I’ve owned Ford Explorers since they came out with them and just love the car.

4. Anonomous says:

GMC/CHEVY SUCKS! How can anyone vote for a car company that treats it returning clients like a criminal when you want to get another NEW car and your credit score it below 820?

ANONOMOUS

5. Laura says:

I have always had a chevy and I bought my last one in ’77 and still have it.

6. Julia says:

We always had Chevy’s gowing up. My brother has a Silverado, my sister has an Equinox & I just bought an Equinox!

7. maryisagrandoldname says:

In louisiana, I rode on the levee in a Chevy – if you can rhyme it you own it.

8. JMA says:

Always had a , 53′ 56’Belair 57’Belair, 67’Camaro Chevy and now another orginal 72′ Nova 2 door with only 57,000 original miles. Chevy all the way!!!

9. Jo says:

I’m a Ford gal, I own 3 Fords, classic and muscle cars.!! The Blue Oval forever!
    GO F O R D !!!!

10. Trish says:

1st and ONLY car I ever had 1976 Chevrolet CAMARO-V8! POWERFUL!

11. JOSEPH AKA LAKER FAN says:

I KNOW SOMEBODY AT THE RADIO STATION HAS A FORD MUSTANG IN THE MORNING CREW. FORD OUTRUNS DODGE.MY FIRST MUSTANG WAS A 302 1969. IN 2012 A OLD MUSTANG TYPE THE BOSS RETURNS, IT WILL EAT UP THE CAMERO. SORRY LISA. FYI BRENDON HAS A MUSTANG.