Top Part-Time Jobs Which Include Benefits
With the holiday season about to begin, many companies are looking to hire seasonal help. And with the high costs of health care, finding a part-time job which includes benefits is an added bonus.
Below are the top 10 part-time jobs with benefits according to AOL.com Jobs.
1. REI – All employees who work at least 20 hours a week receive some form of health care coverage.
2. Whole Foods Market – All employees are eligible for health, dental and vision coverage after they work a total of 400 hours. Plus, a 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off and a 20% store discount.
3. Nordstrom – This is a shopper’s dream. Part-time employees receive health insurance, 401(k), life, disability, and accidental death insurance, paid time off, and adoption assistance. Just try not to spend your whole paycheck on new clothes.
4. Starbucks – Anyone who works 20 hours or more per week can receive full benefits including health, retirement and stock options. Plus, you can feed your coffee addiction with a free pound of coffee every week.
5. UPS – In addition to wearing one of their awesome (and sometimes sexy) brown uniforms, part-time workers are eligibile for their self described “world class” benefits which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage plus life and long-term care insurance, 401(k), discounted stock options, tuition reimbursement, and an income protection plan.
6. Lowe’s – If you like helping people with home improvement ideas, this could be the part-time job for you. You’ll also receive a limited benefit health plan plus life, vision, dental, and disability, as well as a 401(k). Employees also earn 40 hours of vacation after just 180 days of service.
7. JCPenney – Part-time employees who work less than 35 hours per week are eligible for their Additional Benefits Choice program which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and illness/accident coverage.
8. Lands’ End – Not only can you shop with a discount at their stores when you’re an employee, you are also eligible for their dental, vision and retirement plans.
9. JP Morgan Chase – If you work at least 20 hours per week and are employeed there for at least 90 days, you’re eligible for most benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement and stock options. Plus, you also receive paid time off, tuition and adoption assistance and various banking perks.
10. Barnes & Noble – Getting your reading glasses out. As a part-time employee at Barnes & Noble, you are eligible for medical, dental and flex spending. You also can receive life insurance, a 401(k) and of course a discount on books and many other items the store sells.