Breaking News!! Is It Michael Jackson Or Not?

Sony has released the full version of his new single called “Breaking News”! But there’s doubt in whether or not it actually is Michael!! Listen to the new song and tell us if it’s MJ or not!

Take a listen... then take our poll!! For more information on Michael Jackson’s new album, Michael, click here!

Comments

1. LAURA says:

I believe that certain parts of the song is Michael’s voice. I have been listening to his music since I was able 2 know music, and that song was mixed with someone else’s voice then digitally fixed to blend with Michael’s. My Dad was a musician, I’ve been in a studio with him and have written music just by listening to it and the things technology can do now is aamaaazzing. So we really have to have an ear for music and know Michael voice over the decades to know what’s real and what’s not. Thanx.

1. Angie says:

I agree with you Laura.At first I said what now???Then listening to the song I paused and said “Here we go again?!” Yes I do think parts of the song was him,then the dubbing for his singing came in.It’s a shame that they still bother this man ,even in his grave.We all knew he was in debt,so what better way to come out with something like this.But the beat is great and to his touch,of the way he sang.Maybe the know whoever it is to get more revenues??

2. Gary Bryan says:

We think it’s possible that Michael sang part of the song and they finished it off with some MJ impersonators. Part of it sounds like Katy Perry!

3. amy says:

it is him it just saounds like him singing with other people but there is that distinctive sound that no one can re produce

4. LAURA says:

Micheal sings everything with a passion and strong vocal sense of feeling what he sings in his voice. His voice has a distinctive sound, but U have to study a person specifically to know that. ( :

5. Lydia Araiza says:

I think 20% might be Michael and the rest is someone else. Or is it Jermain? I feel the same way as Laura.

1. Meshac says:

None of the Song is him. R u kidding??? What out question it’s Jason Malachi who does sound alot like Michael’s. MJ had the MOST distinctive voice in the world, if you have to ask yourself if that’s him, IT”S NOT…… LOVE YOU MJ

6. Cathy says:

the only reason that people would do this is so that Michael can be in the news again, for goodness sakes let the man rest in peace and his children, he legacy is already great, it is Michael singing on this album

7. BEVERLY CALDERON says:

THAT IS HE’S VOICE SINGING THE NEW SONG IS AMAZING IS LIKE HE IS COMING BACK FROM HIS SPIRIT. I LOVE THE SONG IT ROCK R.I,P. YOU ARE STILL MY FAVORITE

8. Billy says:

This is definitely Michael. Enough said, any HUGE MJ fan would know it, he has alot of style, range and I’ve heard other music that came out before he passed that folks could of easily though it was not him (even I had to hear it a few times again), but it was. So this song doesn’t even come close to me–about questioning whether its MJ. True MJ, so excited about this new Album, gonna bump it loud in my CAR when it comes out…have faith people, Michael has probably at least 10 NEW Albums worth of songs that will come out in the next 5-10 years–trust me, this is just the beginning…MJ4Life!

9. kjhjkg says: