MORNING SHOW POLL: Raider Fans – Is It Too Late?

Raider Nation was let down AGAIN after losing to Arizona 23-24!!!

So we ask… RAIDERS FANS! Is it too early in the season to GIVE UP??

Vote Now!

Comments

1. Gary Bryan says:

Come on! Missing a winning field goal?

2. Arleen says:

I’m sorry Gary but I was rooting for the Raiders yesterday and they aren’t even my favorite team. I’m a big Dallas Cowboy fan and I must say they weren’t looking too good at first but I’m hoping the win from them yesterday will keep that fire under their butts to keep kickin’ butt! So don’t give up, GO RAIDERS!!!

1. Gary Bryan says:

You’re a better person than I am!!

3. RaiderHater says:

Raiders Sucks they have always sucked and will continue to suck unless they get rid of Al Davis. What a losing franchise!!!!

4. JONATHAN PHILLIPS says:

SILVER&BLACK ATTACKJACK &AND THATS A FACT RAIDER 4 LIFE AND AFTER

5. JONATHAN PHILLIPS says:

RAIDER HATERS SUCK

6. Tony says:

The Raiders suck! They represent the worst that society can have. When I see a Raider fan, all I see is a gangster. I am a Bronco fan by heart. I once had a Bronco sticker on my truck and some idiot of a Raider lover vandalized my truck by scratching, “Go Raiders, F- the bronco’s” on the window. I hope the raiders never do well again!!

1. suzy says:

Hey Tony I am a 53 year old woman and far from gangster and a total RAIDER fan now and always, I am in Missouri and have been called every disgusting name by chiefs fans, I have been spit at and my car has been vandalized, so dont talk like Raiders are the worst because all fans of all teams have DEMONS. and the Raiders will RISE again…

7. Gary says:

I don’t know what is more embarrassing, the way the Raiders play of the way their fans dress. Look at the picture above. Do they honestly think they look good? Do they think their intimidating? I’m not just another Raider hater, I’m the Freaken President of the Raider Hater Fan Club!

8. rita padilla says:

my husband Angel & I have been raider fans for 34 years since we have been married I am very sure he was a fan way before I was!!

9. Ruben says:

It is easy to kick a team when they are down. Yes we suck, but a true fan stays true to its team through the good and the bad no matter how longit takes… Raiders will rise again to be a contender. You just need to believe. GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!

10. JVB says:

Never give up!! A true fan follows them through thick or thin!! Go Raiders Kick the @#$% out of the Steelers!!

11. JOHN says:

HEY, THE RAIDERS WERE ONCE THE TIME OF THREE DECADES. EVERY TEAM GOES THROUGH A REBUILDING STAGE. SOME TAKE MORE THEN OTHERS. AL DAVIS MAYBE IT IS TIME TO RETIRE, BUT LET US NOT FORGET, HE MADE THE RAIDERS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED FOR THAT. I AM A RAIDER FAN, AND EVEN HAVE A WOODEN WALL SIGN OVER MY DESK. MAYBE IT IS NOT PROFESSIONAL, BUT IT IS MY TEAM. IN GOOD OR BAD TIMES, I WILL ALWAYS BE A RAIDER AT HEART.

12. Ariel says:

GO NINERS!!! ALWAYS AND FORVER!!

13. Tony says:

I, once was at an Applebee’s, there were several guys sitting at the next table all wearing Raider’s jerseys and caps. They were all tattooed with Raider logo’s. I heard one of them ask the others, ” So who do we play next?” One of the other guy’s said, ” We got the Niner’s, we’re going to kick their a$$es!” I just started laughing, man, these idiots really think that they are as much a part of that team as the player’s. How can you stay loyal to a franchise that left town? Just saying….

14. Matt says:

A Raiders Comeback? Yeah…if Mark Lindsay is still singing for them.