Not sure what’s for dinner? How would you like to have it all figured it for you tonight? Here’s a delicious recipe you can make tonight.
These meals provide excellent variety to your diet, and can make anyone feel like a Master Chef. Try them all this week, or keep them in your back pocket when you’re expecting some company. Today’s pick? How about whipping up some Three-Bean Vegetarian Chili?
- 1 15-ounce can no-salt-added red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes and green chile peppers, undrained
- 1 cup beer or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Dairy sour cream (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine kidney beans, white beans, black beans, undrained tomatoes and green chile peppers, beer or broth, chocolate syrup, chili powder, and Cajun seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- If desired, garnish individual servings with sour cream and cheese. Makes 4 servings.