New Menu At Angels Stadium For All Star Game
Have tickets to this year’s All Star Game at Angel Stadium? You’ll have food choices that sound really cool and tasty. Wanna know what’s on the new menu? Keep reading to find out!
There’s a new menu, and something special for each league’s fans, as well as just fans of great ballpark food… samples of the best National League and American League concession stand eats! Check out the story, and the menu from the OC Metro. Gee, how much are those tickets, now?
Here’s a breakdown of the participating chefs:
American League Chefs
• Dave Dekker, Angel Stadium
• Ron Abell, Fenway Park
• Dustin Miller, Kauffman Stadium
• Rodney Nestegard, Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
• Margaret McBride, Oriole Park at Camden Yards
• Dilup Attygalla, Rogers Centre
National League Chefs
• Flavien Trichery, Citi Field
• Glenn Richmond, Citizens Bank Park
• Craig Luckmann, Coors Field
• Jason Kohler, Minute Maid Park
• Rich Montini, PNC Park
• Orazio Lamanna, Turner Field
With talent like that, our taste buds area already dying to try what they’ve got to offer. What about you, have the changes got you racing out to check out what the All-Star Game chefs can put in your belly?
[Source: OC Metro]