Memorial Day Top 500 Countdown

bbq Memorial Day Top 500 Countdown

Beginning Friday at noon, we’re kicking off the “unofficial” start of summer with our Memorial Day Top 500 countdown!  It’s the perfect soundtrack for your BBQ!

Not only that, we’re also giving away 1-day Park Hopper® Tickets to Disneyland® Resort all weekend long.  For the details on how to win, click here.

We’ll be posting our Memorial Day Top 500 Countdown list so keep checking back.

In the meantime, if you want to check out a song which recently played in the countdown, click here.

Comments

1. Rose Williams says:

Since it is Memorial Day Weekend how about a mention of The Real Don Steel with a clip of his mystery “Tina Delgado is Alive! Alive!
    Thank you!!

2. Dena Taucher says:

I was searching the net the other dat looking for you guys and lo and behold I found you guys,I used to live in southern calif and we moved 15 years ago to the east cost,I have not heard you guys for like 15years and now that I found you im in heaven,I have to listen to you thru the internet but thats ok cause it works,thanks for the oldies you mad my day

3. Loa Griffith says:

I CAN”T BELIEVE IT!! Unchained Melody and When a Man Loves a Woman didn’t even make it into the TOP TEN! Thought for sure one of them would be number one. Anyway, thanks for making our Memorial Day Weekend a great one. And yes, Tina Delgado is Alive! Alive!

1. oldies76 says:

Unchained Melody or When a Man Loves A Woman at number one???? Ok sure…..

4. elisa lorcan says:

does anybody know who sings the 70’s hit suavecito me linda or something like that…its latin and very summery….thanks

1. kavagirl says:

The group Malo sings suavicito.

5. Lucas Salusky says:

OMG! I love Miley Cyrus! She is coming to see the fireworks!!!!