Back to the Beatles With Jim Carson

the beatles Back to the Beatles With Jim Carson

This Sunday morning at 8am, you’re invited you to join me for my show, Back to the Beatles, where we’ll dedicate the entire hour to the love of [lastfm]Paul McCartney[/lastfm]’s wife, [lastfm]Linda McCartney[/lastfm] who died this month, 12-years-ago, from breast cancer.

Keep reading for more!

Linda will recall from an interview, how Paul wanted her to be in [lastfm]Wings[/lastfm], how they met at The Bag of Nails club, how she was sent by a magazine that she worked for to photograph the [lastfm]Rolling Stones[/lastfm], and clears up her maiden name, Eastman, not affiliated with Kodak.

That’s [lastfm]Back to the Beatles[/lastfm], Sunday morning at 8, followed by The Beatle Years hosted by my compadre Bob Malik.

1. Sher says:

The Beatles have always been my #1 band and always will..When I think of Linda McCartney my eyes fill with tears,she was such a down to earth lovely lady,who will live in all her fans hearts forever.

1. Jim Carson says:

Hi Sher-
      Thanks for listening to “Back to the Beatles” on Sunday morning, yes Linda was the the love of Pauls life!

2. Louie Luna Jr. says:

Would you be interested in play restored Beatle songs? I.E. And I Love Her from German Something New, I Feel Fine/She’s A Woman with intro’s, I Am The Walrus / Penny Lane complete mixes in true stereo, Dig A Pony with All I want is restored and so on. These are not bootlegs, but splicing done with a pc and freewere software

3. Jesus S. Leon says:

Hello Jim,
    I always listen to your show every Sunday, and one of the reasons is because I hear live or studio versions from my favorite group The Beatles. I also hear covers by different artists.I was listening to the show this morning and I can’t remember the full name of the artist you played doing covers of the Beatles songs, all I remember is his first name Peter, can you tell me his full name? Thanks and keep doing this great program.

4. Marty says:

about 3 weeks ago or so you mentioned a new Beatles tribute CD by a band member of Jimmy Buffet however, I didn’t catch the name of the CD or artist. Thanks and keep up the good work

5. Chris says:

Is the show available online as an archived mp3 or otherwise in addition to the live stream? I missed listening to the first few shows..😦