Big Kahuna’s Luau Concert: Helpful Honda Concert Tips
With the Big Kahuna’s Luau Concert THIS SATURDAY, here are answers to some questions you may have about the day of the show and some other concert suggestions to help you out, powered by your Southern California Honda Dealers.
Attention Honda Drivers!
If you drive a Honda, with your paid parking on Saturday, you’ll receive special up-close parking!
First come, first serve.
Doors Open at 4:30pm
Show Begins at 6:00pm
Show Ends at 11:20pm
Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre,
8808 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine 92618
Recommended Driving Directions:
405 South to Irvine Center Drive Exit. Turn right onto Irvine Center Drive. The amphitheater ½ is mile on the right.
5 South to Bake Parkway. Right on Bake Parkway to Irvine Center Drive. Right on Irvine Center Drive. The amphitheater is ½ mile on the left.
- VIP Parking: $20.00.
- General Parking: included in the ticket price.
- General Parking: $8.00 for select events.
- Box office opens the day of the show at 12pm.
- To contact the box office call (949) 855-8095
- Will call tickets may be picked up on the day of the show only, after 12pm. You must have the credit card used for purchase and valid photo identification to pick up your tickets.
- All children two years and older must have a ticket.
Food & Beverage:
- Guests must be 21 and over with valid photo identification to purchase alcohol. All sales of alcoholic beverages cease one hour prior to the conclusion of the concert.
- Food options – Hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, Boardwalk Fries, nachos, plus specialty items are available.
General Venue Policies:
- Dress Code – Management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing wallet chains, or spikes.
- Re-entry of the venue – There will be no re-entry once you have been admitted to this venue.
- Smoking – Smoking is not allowed in this venue. Smoking is permitted in the concession circle.
- Tailgating – Tailgating and alcohol in the parking lots are not allowed.
- Items allowed inside the venue – Items allowed in this venue include: one sealed bottle of water (up to 20 oz.), food in a clear, plastic one gallon sandwich bag, binoculars, small purses, and a blanket for lawn seating. Note: These guidelines are subject to change.
- Items prohibited inside the venue – Items not allowed in this venue include: audio and visual recording equipment, bottles, cans, weapons, laser pointers, wallet chains, and spikes.
- Inspections – Guests are subject to bag searches and various levels of screening subject to artist or management discretion.
- Photography – Subject to artist restrictions. Please call the amphitheater on show day for additional information.
- ATMs – Four Chase ATMs are available within the concession circle area of the amphitheater.
- First Aid – Trained emergency medical technicians (EMT) personnel are available to assist any guest.
- Restrooms – Men’s and women’s restrooms are located throughout the amphitheater. All restrooms are ADA accessible.
- Security – Trained security services personnel are available to assist any guest.
- Handicap accommodations – ADA accessible seating is located within the top row of the orchestra seating area.
Because this is mainly an outdoor venue, it is strongly recommended to bring a hat and/or sunscreen.
A light jacket is also recommended for when it gets cooler in the evening when the sun sets.