Join The Morning Show on St. Patrick’s Day
Join Gary Bryan, Lisa Stanley and the entire K-EARTH 101 Morning Show on St. Patrick’s Day, Wednesday, March 17th for a live broadcast from 6-10am at The Harp Inn in Costa Mesa!
It’ll be a morning of great music, fun free giveaways and free coffee and bagels (while supplies last) will be served! The Harp Inn will also offer breakfast specials for purchase.
We’ll be giving away tons of prizes all morning including tickets to the Big Kahuna’s Luau Concert on March 27th at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre featuring Chicago and Earth, Wind and Fire! Plus tickets to see Paul McCartney at the Hollywood Bowl on Tuesday, March 30th. We’ll have other concert tickets, movie passes and much more to give away all morning!
Listen to the Morning Show leading up to the broadcast for your chance to be a Morning Show V.I.P. that morning to have priority access to any seating!
The Harp Inn is located at 130 E. 17th Street, Costa Mesa 92627.
· Hosting some of Orange Counties finest cover bands Friday and Saturday night as well as Sunday afternoons
· Traditional Irish food as well as American fare for lunch and dinner everyday
· Lunch specials Monday through Friday from 11:30 am to 4 pm
· Can provide food and entertainment for and party or event
· Six 50” plasma televisions to watch all sporting events including soccer, rugby and NFL
· Perfect location to watch all of the World Cup matches coming this June
· Covered and heated patio
· Open 11:30 am to 2 am Monday through Sunday
We’ll see you there!