Big Kahuna’s Luau Concert

big kahuna luau1 Big Kahunas Luau Concert

Saturday, March 27th

Click here Big Kahuna’s Luau: Helpful Honda Concert Tips.

Featuring performances by:
chicago1 Big Kahunas Luau Concert
Chicago

ewf21 Big Kahunas Luau Concert
Earth, Wind & Fire

stylistics Big Kahunas Luau Concert
Stylistics

evelyn champage king Big Kahunas Luau Concert
Evelyn “Champagne” King

therascals Big Kahunas Luau Concert
The Rascals

Click on each artist’s name for videos and pictures!

Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
8808 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine 92618

Tickets are on sale at all Ticketmaster locations and can be purchased online.
purchase tickets Big Kahunas Luau Concert

Produced by
livenation Big Kahunas Luau Concert

Sponsored in part by

so cal honda Big Kahunas Luau Concert
hyatt hb Big Kahunas Luau Concert knotts Big Kahunas Luau Concert

ireland Big Kahunas Luau Concert zackyfarms Big Kahunas Luau Concert

customcomfortmattresslogo Big Kahunas Luau Concert pacificsales 175 Big Kahunas Luau Concert

dtc Big Kahunas Luau Concert kaiser thrive white Big Kahunas Luau Concert

san manuel lucky Big Kahunas Luau Concert

Click here for Hawaii secret word contest rules.
Click here for Discount Tire Center gift card contest rules.

Comments

1. al says:

do we know the line-up of performers of order of performance

2. Jo Bare says:

This is going to be a great concert, what a bargain! Where else can you see all of these great groups and the K-earth DJ’s in one day.
    Thank you for putting this concert together. I was at your last concert and had the time of my life.

God Bless
    J

3. Dina DuVall says:

I plan on being there and enjoy the professional performances by Chicago, Earth, Wind & Fire (wow), Stylistics, Young Rascals, and Evelyn “Champagne” King (no woman bettah ~WOWWIE~ I hope to see all of sistahs & bradahs there shaking your okoles and feel the music! ALOHA, Dina

4. vivian says:

theres no cameras, but they always say that and we need our cameras for family pictures! This is my first time attending this place. I cant wait to see Earth wind & Fire !

5. JOSEPH A. GAYOSSO says:

WELL I WON MY TICKETS FRIDAY NIGHT. SO I DIDN’T HAVE TO TRY ANYMORE. BUT MY SISTER FINALLY WON SO HER AND HUSBAND CAN JOIN US. THEY MISSED YOUR LAST BIG CONCERT AT THIS SAME PLACE. I’M A DIE HARD CHICAGO FAN, BUT MY WIFE & I ENJOY E W F. WOW TO SEE THE RASCALS AFTER ALWAYS ENJOYING THEIR MUSIC. ALSO YOUR OTHER ARTIST THAT WILL PERFORM, WHAT A NIGHT!

6. Joel says:

Wow this is really a great show, only K earth could do somehing like this. How can I win ticket for two cuz my son will be happy about this.

7. DANIEL ALVILLAR says:

This has to be the best concert put together in a long time. I grew up from a young age listening to Chicago and Earth Wind & Fire, discovered the Stylistics during my early teens, been shaking what my momma gave me to Evelyn “Champagne” King since I learned how to stand up and bounce around, and have made the Rascals a staple at all family BBQ’s! Economy may keep me from getting inside the venue but, it can’t stop me from sitting in the parking lot and reminiscing over the fond memories I have from these artists and the great music they have created! Cheers to you Big Kahuna and K-Earth for setting the standard in todays concert events!!!

8. mary says:

This has got to be the best concert ever. KRTH always does it better than anyone else………..

9. robert medina says:

” aloha ” big ” KAHUNA ” i cant wait to see earth wind & fie again its been 20 years since ive seen them in concert but my first for chicago it gonna be a blast from the past see you soon thanks again the monark of moreno valley aka robert medina

10. Laura says:

Enjoy yourselves, you lucky people! I wish I could see this concert. I listen to K-earth on the internet in Lexington, KY, and we never have blockbuster concerts like this here!
    Have fun!

11. Jimmy d says:

Nobody puts on a better Concert Show that K-Earth101, ya better believe Baby! Thanks a bunch guys! The best Radio Station ever ! See everybody there!

12. sweetp says:

What time does everything start? What time do the gates open?

13. Benjamin Perez says:

on the VIP Luau,will Food & drinks be provided!??

14. Marjorie Fuentes says:

I remember watching these groups perform on television when I live in the Bronx, and wonderful if I’d ever see them perform in person. Today I feel blessed. Putting 6 six children through college, and through all my difficult moments, I was able to watch my favorite groups. Thank you K-earth team. You’ve helped make tonight possible!